Thursday, February 3, 2011

Facebook Status Categories

By Erin Horan
The “Dear__, Sincerely, ___”
Dear Alarm Clock, Please feel free to take a vacation day tomorrow.
Sincerely, Lazy Ass.
The Sympathy Plea
Soooo sick today, can barely move ugh!
The “I Have Friends!”
Evelyn Brown and Jessica Smith are the funniest people in the world!!
The Shameless Plug
My band’s playing at McFarrell’s tonight, come check us out!
The Sports Update No One Needs
THE STEELERS ARE IN THE SUPER BOWL WOOT WOOT
The Weather Update No One Needs
It’s snowing!
The I Feel Guily for (staying up so late watching YouTube, drinking my body weight in alcohol, eating that entire pizza) so I’m Getting It Off My Chest
Four shots of vodka + five beers in two hours = bad idea
The I Need Plans Tonight!
Anyone going out tonight?
The I Have Plans Tonight!
Going out in Boston tonight with my besties!
The I Had So Much Fun Last Night!
Had a blast in Boston last night with my besties!
The This is How Much I Hate Homework/ Grad School Apps/ Work!
Why, why, why do I always leave writing essays to the last minute…
The Happy Holiday!
Happy President’s Day!
The Status of the Week
It’s Sister Week! If you have a sister who you love and will love forever, copy and post this status!! Or it’s like you’re saying you really don’t love your sister!!
The Optimum Way to Contact Me in the Near Future
Lost my phone so facebook me! or
Will be away from my computer this weekend so text me!
The Obscure Song Lyrics
“And the seasons, they go round and round, and the painted ponies go up and down…”
Annnnd of course:
The Intimate Details of My Daily Life
Just ate lunch (turkey sandwich with mayo and chips) now time to clip my toenails! They’re disgusting!